As we navigate the implications of COVID-19, Desert Song wants to make sure we are doing all we can to support your health and the health of our amazing teachers. We are offering over 30 online classes a week to help maintain your health.
Like us, you are hearing about Corona COVID-19 multiple times a day. Every service we offer at Desert Song is focused on your health and well-being. We want you to know our focus hasn’t changed, only heightened and we wanted to share what we are doing to minimize and prevent the spread of this health threat. What we’re doing:
• We’ve implemented additional “infection prevention measures” including disinfecting surfaces frequently and keeping each studio supplied with anti-bacterial hand sanitizers, disinfecting wipes and sprays for props and mats.
• As always, tissues and cough drops are available in each studio.
• Teachers will limit the use of props and touch adjustments.
• Many of our classes will incorporate practices to elevate your immune system and provide tools to combat flu symptoms. What you can do:
• Bring and use your own mat and blanket.
• If you use studio props, wipe them off with disinfectant wipes after use.
• Cover your mouth with a tissue if you cough or sneeze and place it in the trash.
• Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands!! And, avoid touching your face.
• The main page of the World Health Organization (WHO) regarding COVID-19; and
• The main page of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding COVID-19.