– Avoid eating two hours before class.
– Arrive 15 minutes early for your first class to sign in, meet your instructor.
– Wear clothing that will allow you to move freely and comfortably.
– Please AVOID wearing perfume.
– TURN OFF cell phones before entering the studio.
– Honor yourself and your body – work at your own level.
– Children 10 years and older with prior yoga experience are welcome to attend the regular yoga classes with an adult.
– Mats, blankets and other props provided free of charge.