Practice Yoga, Practice Yoga Etiquette
Enhance Your Practice
While there are no rules in yoga, there is a code of etiquette that students follow out of respect for their fellow yogis and for their personal
Should you have any questions or concerns about the guidelines listed below, please contact our office at 602.265.8222.
- Refrain from eating approximately two hours before class (have a light snack if necessary).
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first class -- this will give you time to sign in, familiarize yourself with our center and meet your instructor
- The classrooms are peaceful and quiet. If you would like to chat with others before or after a class, please move to the front courtyard area
- Honor yourself and your body -- work at your own level. Wear clothing that will allow you to move freely and comfortably
- Please turn off cell phones/pagers before entering studio
- Please avoid wearing strong perfume to class for people’s sensitivities
- Children 10 years and older with prior yoga experience are welcome to attend the regular yoga classes with an adult.